PI Isao Ogino Associate Professor
We value an integrated, defragmented, and balanced approach to maximize research progress and to educate and train young researchers and engineers. We augments the quality and impact of our research through collaborations with other experts in academia as well as researchers and engineers in industrial organizations.
Our group aims to address critical challenges in sustainable energy and materials through an interdisciplinary approach centered on chemical engineering. We promote research crossing disciplinary boundaries and value studies spanning different length scales. Our group aims to bridge the insightful knowledge obtained in simplified and well-characterized systems with the successful development of technical catalysts and advanced catalytic processes.
Isao OginoAssociate ProfessorResearch FieldChemical Engineering, Catalytic Chemistry, Chemical Reaction Engineering
Main Research Achievements
- Isao Ogino, Yuki Hirayama, Shin R. Mukai, New J. Chem. 2020, 44(24) 10002-10010
- Ryo Obunai, Keisuke Tamura, Isao Ogino, Shin R. Mukai, Wataru Ueda, Appl. Catal. A. 2021 624 118294-118294
- Isao Ogino, Rei Tanaka, Shin R. Mukai, Catal. Today 2020, 356(1) 11-17
- Rei Tanaka, Isao Ogino, Shin R. Mukai, ACS Omega 2018, 3(12) 16916-16923
- Isao Ogino, Yukei Suzuki, Shin R. Mukai, Catal. Today 2018, 314(15) 62-69
- Isao Ogino, Go Fukazawa, Shunsuke Kamatari, Shinichiroh Iwamura, Shin R. Mukai, J. Energy Chem. 2018, 27(5) 1468-1474
- Isao Ogino, Rei Tanaka, Shuichiroh Kudo, Shin R. Mukai, Microporous Mesoporous Mater. 2018, 263 181-189.
- Isao Ogino, Yukei Suzuki, Shin R. Mukai, ACS Catal. 2015, 5(8) 4951-4958
- Isao Ogino, Yuya Yokoyama, Shin R. Mukai, Catal. Today 2015, 58(7-9) 522-528
- Isao Ogino, Yuya Yokoyama, Shinichiro Iwamura, Shin R. Mukai, Chem. Mater. 2014, 26(10) 3334-3339